Monday, September 6, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (9)

Happy Monday!! Just wanted to start off by apologizing for going completely AWOL for a week. Unfortunately, school has once again taken the top spot on my priorities list, however much I want to fight it. But today I'm going to fix that with a new review!! Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend.

P.S. I have like 30 pages left of Mists!! I will have it DONE (finally) sometime this week, I promise!

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey in which we bloggers share what we have read in the past week, and what we're currently tearing through this week.

Last Week I Read:

The Mists of Avalon by Marion Zimmer Bradley

Currently I'm Reading:

The Mists of Avalon by Marion Zimmer Bradley



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails