Monday, July 11, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (18) + Another Note

Greetings everyone!! Hope the start of your week has been happy and productive. I just wanted to drop a quick note and let you all know that thanks to Google Chrome, blogger is working for me again! So if you've been shy to comment fearing you would receive no reply, fear not! I am able to comment without complaint again. Have a wonderful, book-filled week!

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey in which we bloggers share what we have read in the past week, and what we're currently tearing through this week.

Last Week I Read

Gawain & Lady Green by Anne Eliot Crompton (Check out my review here!)

Currently I'm Reading

My Name is Mary Sutter by Robin Oliveira



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails