Friday, October 15, 2010

Book Blogger Hop (5)

It's the weekend, which means time for another hop! Hosted by the lovely Crazy-For-Books.

Book Blogger Hop

In the spirit of the Twitter Friday Follow, the Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and share our love of the written word! This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs to read!

This week's question comes from Christina who blogs at The Paper Back Princesses:

When you read a book that you just can't get into, do you stick it out and keep reading or move to your next title?

When I have the unfortunate chance of picking up a book that doesn't exactly go over well with me (which only happens to me every once in a blue moon, thank goodness), I always try and stick it out till the end. That is, unless I have a huge pile to get through, but I usually don't. I like to give the book a fair chance.



4 comments:

Unknown said...

New follower here. I completely agree with you. I want to give the book a fair chance...but I do have an ENORMOUS TBR pile...so maybe I should get more picky!?

Happy Hopping!
BrandiHeather

Heather said...

New follower here!

I tend to put books down, then go back to them again months or even years later. Sometimes it's just a matter of my reading tastes evolving XD

Check out my Blog Hop and Follow Friday HERE!

Rachel said...

Thank you all for stopping by! :)

Unknown said...

I'm your newest follower from the Blog Hop.
I'd appreciate if you followed me back!
(I'm 17 years old too :))
Hafsah @ IceyBooks

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails