Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A few words...

Oh, hello there. It's me, that person who once upon a time had and maintained a blog.

Now, that person is finally back, for good this time. First off, I'd like to apologize for my lack of updating this blog. Even though this blog means much to me, school came first, unfortunately. But now, I am pleased to say I have graduated high school! Woohoo!

With this in mind, I plan to pay vigorous attention to this blog. The only thing in my future is lazy summer day after lazy summer day, which should afford me plenty of time to put some life back into this dilapidated blog. I currently have a pile of books on my night stand begging to be read/reviewed, so I will definitely be on that in the next couple of days (I'd like to space them out a bit).

Anyways, I am extremely grateful for you sticking around. It means very much to me. In these coming weeks, I hope I can repay your patience. Here's to a great summer of reading and reviewing!

--Rachel B. aka UntouchableTreasure

P.S. Hope you like the new layout. I was in the mood for something different.



1 comment:

Irena @ This Miss Loves to Read said...

Congrats for graduating and glad to have you back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails