Monday, June 20, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (17) + A Note

Hello all! Hope the start of your week has gone well. And for those of you students who have summer off, I hope your days are as filled with lazy reading as mine are!

Really quickly, I just wanted to drop a note to say that unfortunately, I am unable to leave comments on my blog. I know this is a problem facing many bloggers out there, but to my knowledge, Blogger hasn't been able to fix the problem yet (and neither have I). Know that I'm not ignoring you guys! So I apologize for "leavin' you hangin'" as it were.

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey in which we bloggers share what we have read in the past week, and what we're currently tearing through this week.

Last Week I Read:

The Van Alen Legacy by Melissa De La Cruz


Currently I'm Reading:

Cleopatra's Daughter by Michelle Moran



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails