Thursday, November 24, 2011

Giving Thanks for the Things I Treasure


Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

First off, I do have to apologize to those readers who are outside the US, as this holiday is decidedly US-centric. But I think the meaning of the holiday is something that everyone can relate to. Bear with me.

We all have things to be thankful for. Here's a short list of the things I am giving thanks for this year, in no particular order:

1. Books. I would literally be lost without them.

2. Authors. You serve as a daily inspiration for me, and for that I am extremely thankful.

3. My Family. You have supported me no matter what the cost. Words can't even express how much I am thankful for you.

4. My Blog Readers. You are the reason for this blog. Thank you so much for your continued support, and for caring so much about this project. I can't thank you enough.

For those of you celebrating Thanksgiving, I hope you have a wonderful day. Heck, I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

What are you thankful for?



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails