Friday, October 7, 2011

100 Followers!


I got back from running errands today to find that Untouchable Treasure has 100 followers! All I can say is wow!

From the bottom of my heart, I want to thank you all who have followed this blog. When I first started out, I had no idea that I'd keep this literary endeavor up, let alone have 100 people actually care what I have to say! So thank you for your support, you comments, and your follows. I write this blog for you guys! I appreciate every single one of you. And I really couldn't have done it without you all, however cheesy that sounds.

Stay tuned for some upcoming giveaways for my treasured followers!

Much love and thanks!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations.
Here is to 100 more :)

http://www.ManOfLaBook.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails